Thursday, April 9, 2009

On why Macs rock da hizzle

I Eppendork own a Mac - it's true.  I haven't always been a fan Mac's used to be very naf and then one day they weren't they were sexy and sleek and did all sorts of hot funky things and the whole no virus thing is da bomb, well the world was mac's oyster.  With itunes/ipod, iphone and beautiful Mac laptops well they can do no wrong really.   There is even a documentary about people who love their Macs. Now the iphone is truely an ass kicking hot piece of technology - it is just that sexy - love playing with it a lot.   I havent manned up and brought one yet but I know some one who has one and they let me play with it if I'm good.   The reason for this little ramble into Eppendork's sometimes mac fetish was this little slide show in the New York Times - what to do when you have too much time on your hands.


Figure 1: Ooooosh!  


Ask me again why I think Mac's are da bomb - they're like little cockroaches of the computer world...

E.

3 comments:

Unbalanced Reaction said...

I love love love love love my mac.

microbiologist xx said...

I, microbiologist xx, own and operate a mac as well as other assorted Apple products and I freaking love it. Holla!

Science Bear said...

I just dropped into the Mac world when I came to grad school. At first it was really hard to get used to, but once you do it makes Window's seem un-necessarily redundant.

The reason I decided on a Mac for my first ever laptop could be summed up in one word: VISTA!!!

PS Your forgot iMovie, iDVD and all the other cool features you have to pay extra for on other computers.. granted Macs have a nice price tag to go with them, I haven't had any problems with mine!